Willkommen in unserer Community
Möchtest du dem Forum beitreten? Das gesamte Angebot ist kostenlos.
Registrieren
Cosy Beach Club
Joe
Smurf Bar

Wer ist schonmal mit der KLM geflogen

gogolores

Lady Drink King
   Autor
8 Februar 2009
Wien
Hat schonmal jemand die KLM Economy Comfort dazugebucht?
Macht es Sinn, hat jemand Erfahrung? Würde gerne eure Meinung hören.

Das scheint mir ähnlich zu sein, wie EVA AIR Elite Class. Hab ich schon gehabt und würde es daher empfehlen. Wichtig ist die deutlich verbesserte Beinfreiheit. Solltest du bei KLM recherchieren.

Und der Aufpreis hält sich doch im Rahmen.
Genau :daume Im Vergleich zur Business ein Taschengeld. Ich habe stressfrei (EVA Elite) von Wien bis Bangkok geschlafen. Unterbrochen nur durch die Mahlzeiten.

Reaktionen: truelove und giri

megalogi

Aktiver Member
    Aktiv
11 März 2012
Hat schonmal jemand die KLM Economy Comfort dazugebucht?
Ich fliege im August mit KLM nach BKK,hatte auch diese Comfort Sitze im Auge.
Die Bewertungen bei Seatguru ließen mich aber wieder Abstand davon nehmen.

Die Comfortsitze kommen bei Seatguru nicht gut weg.

Habe jetzt für 90€ einen schönen Notausgang Platz reserviert.
Da kann ich meine Stelzen schön ausstrecken und weiß was ich habe.

Oberon1983

Gibt sich Mühe
   Autor
22 April 2017
Berlin
Ich bin schon mehrfach mit KLM geflogen, im März auch nach Bangkok. Guter Durchschnitt für mich, Shiphol ist ein guter und übersichtlicher Flughafen, gefühlt mir strengerer Sicherheit als auf DE Flughäfen, aber das ist ja kein Nachteil. Service während des Fluges fand ich gut bis sehr gut, mind. 1 mal pro Stunde sind die Stewardess durchgelaufen mit Getränken, Knabberzeugs oder anderem. Sitze für mich auch ausreichend, bin 1.86m. Ich bin aber auch extrem genügsam und kann auch 12h ohne große Bewegung oder aufstehen sitzen ohne Probleme zu haben.

oschkosch

Ostwestfälischer Kampfficker!
   Autor
16 Oktober 2012
Ostwestfalen!
Ich hatte mal den Comfort Economy Sitz auf einem 6 Stunden Flug nach AMS. Fand ich schon nicht schlecht. Konnte da irgendwie kostenlos online drauf einchecken. Ob ich 150 dafür bezahlt hätte? Keine Ahnung, habe aber gut schlafen können.

Reaktionen: Eulenspiegel

megalogi

Aktiver Member
    Aktiv
11 März 2012
Und was wird da kritisiert?

Kleines Beispiel:

I flew AMS-CPT & after some thought decided to pay almost 200 Euro to upgrade to Seat 10G so I could have more space & comfort to stretch my legs & do some work. I contacted KLM twice before departure to try to get reasonable seating as I have a documented history of DVT a couple of years ago but was told each time I had to pay for anything other than standard seats. In the past KLM was one of my favourite airlines & the service was always excellent & considerate of needs. When I arrived at my seat I was very disappointed....the seat is considerably narrower than any other &, as stated by other comments, my right elbow & ankle were bashed throughout the flight as trolleys & people went backwards & forwards. Thankfully I am reasonably slim (34 waist) or I would have struggled to fit in the seat. The seat is noticeably narrower & is not the same as any other in economy i.e. available passenger seating width which KLM should state when booking. Additionally, even though the aircraft was very new, I was surprised to discover that there was no power available in comfort economy for my laptop (most other route providers have power in every seat). As a past KLM goldcard holder, I do not believe the cost of this seat is justified & KLM should review their business model here. Take a seat out per row like other Premium Economy offerings. I am a disappointed traveller!
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2017/01/29 for Seat 11C
As the row in front have video screens installed under the armrests, there is a IFE box unit fitted under the seat. This unit together with the seat legs are positioned poorly so that the pax in seat 11C is unable to sit comfortably due to awkward feet stance. Uncomfortable therefore for long flights.
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2017/01/01 for Seat 63 k 63 j
Wife and I pre- booked these seats on a flight from Manila to Amsterdam.not a bad seat, still reclines,overhead locker for hand luggage,no toilet behind seat.disapointed not able to pre- book this seat on outward journey as not available.preferred previous 777-300er which had more of these twin seats at rear of plane.well worth the extra cost by KlM for this preferred seat on a long haul flight.no complaints or issues with 63 K and 63 j on this 3-4-3 configeration plane
Submitted by Peter C on 2016/12/17 for Seat 6k
Very comfortable new style business cabin. New style seat that goes fully flat with a separate footstool type thing. Large TV, No problem being near the galley.
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2016/11/15 for Seat 11D
In comparison to the KLM 747 the economy comfort zone is a disimprovement. Footwells are now obstructed by entertainment boxes and seat supports. About one third of my footwell was obstructed forcing me to sit at an angle. Seat very firm and i had to use the pillow for a cushion. The extra seat in the middle narrows the isle so bumping is an issue. Entertainment system good. Food edible.
Submitted by Christian H on 2016/11/12 for Seat 10H
I had Seat 10H in the new 777-300 V2 from Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam. Overall a good seat with lots of legroom and modern Entertainment System, compared to the old 777-300 V1 I had from Amsterdam to KL. I agree with all comments on seat width, this is a step back and economy comfort/premium economy at other Airlines is much more better - but also more expensive. I ordered a Special meal to get it faster and I knew that KLM Standard economy Food is not really a Highlight. As a summary, comparing the Price/Performance Ratio, economy comfort at KLM is a fair deal. If you expect more, then you have to go for other (more expensive) Airlines.
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2016/09/12 for Seat 11K
Actually, 11K was not that good because the space for your legs is severely narrowed on the right side by some metal box. I guess the entertainment system. I am not sure, but it may hold for all K seats. I found it to be disturbing especially because I paid extra money for more leg room.
Submitted by Edward T on 2016/08/24 for Seat 10G
This is a bad seat. If you are tall, due to its proximity to bulkhead you wont be able to extend fully. Also this due to this seat being at the junction between business class and economy. The seat is offset to the bulkhead, meaning your right foot does not have protection from bulkhead. Expect your feet, legs to get knocked by trolleys as they come through cabin. Width of KLM economy discomfort seat is not good. No wider than standard economy.
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2016/08/04
all economy seats are cramped too narrow. Aircraft in general is too small for 10 seats accross
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2016/03/30 for Seat Very Good
We took this flight on friday the 25th march 2016 on PH-BVP which was a one month old aircraft which had klm's new seats which come with a full touch screen powers socket including usb and movebale and flexable headrest which you can mould to support your neck. The food is also very good. The flight attendants come round during flight and give snacks to anybody who is awake. During our flight I had meatballs and a vegetable mash and profiteroles with a cream and busicuit layer underneath then an omolette and yoghurt for brekfast. The seats were very comfortable for this 10 and a bit hour flight.
Submitted by Susannah E on 2016/03/15 for Seat 15d
Row in front is off centre causing a metal bar in the middle of the foot well but its not uncomfortable. Screens are full touch- there are no hand held controls to worry about. Headsets are given out after take off but you can preselect movies, tv and music to a favourites channel
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2016/01/11 for Seat Good seat with
Flew AMS - SIN on the B777-300. This is the first row bulkhead seat just behind the business class partition. I am 178 cm tall and I could full stretch out my legs in the space in front. On a red-eye flight, it makes a lot of difference.
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2015/12/13 for Seat 30b and 30c
We paid extra for the extra legroom seats - 30b and 30c only to find that the seats are around 4cm narrower than the standard seats. This is due to the closed in sides which contain the stowaway tables in the arm rest. My wife has only slightly broad hips and she found the seats extremely uncomfortable, fortunately we were mived to 30e and 30f which have a folding arm rest between these two seats, otherwise the flight would have been intollerable. KLM have changed the layout of the plane from 9 seats to a row (3,3,3 ) to 10 to a row (3,4,3) meaning all seats are signifincantly narrower. If you need extra leg room, and are heavier set than me (6'1", 14 stone and 32" waist) you will struggle to find a comfortable seat as they are all too narrow. Come on KLM, we used to trust in you !
Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2015/12/01 for Seat 10G
This seat should be taken away. Everytime the crew comes through the "curtain" they "smash" into the person sitting there. It is impossible to sleep if you have this seat. In addition the seats 10D - 10G are to narrow at his moment. Take away seat 10G and make 10D - 10G wider![/QUOTE]

Eulenspiegel

Schreibwütig
   Autor
28 September 2013
Komm mal runter! War nicht böse gemeint!

War auch nicht böse gemeint.

Wichtig ist die deutlich verbesserte Beinfreiheit. Solltest du bei KLM recherchieren.

Das ist der Knackpunkt. "bis zu 10 cm mehr Beinfreiheit", heißt im Umkehrschluß, es muß ja nicht soviel sein.

Die Comfortsitze kommen bei Seatguru nicht gut weg.

Kann man ja nicht verallgemeinern, da es ja abhängig vom Fluggerät ist.

Habe jetzt für 90€ einen schönen Notausgang Platz reserviert.
Da kann ich meine Stelzen schön ausstrecken und weiß was ich habe.

Du weisst aber schon, das diese Sitze etwas enger sind durch die Tische in den Lehnen? Ich finde die mega unbequem.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: giri

megalogi

Aktiver Member
    Aktiv
11 März 2012
Super, Du weisst aber schon, das diese Sitze etwas enger sind, durch die Tische in den Lehnen? Ich finde die mega unbequem.

Ja ist bekannt,ist aber für mich das geringere übel.
Des weiteren kann meine Frau während des Fluges so oft auf Toilette wie sie will ohne mich zu stören und die muss oft auf Toilette :hund2

woleita

Wenn der kleine Kopf klopft steht der große still
   Autor
20 Oktober 2016
KLM auf Langstrecke einmal aber keinmal wieder. Supereng bestuhlt dafür die Cabincrew eher üppiger und höheres Semester. Gott sein Dank gab es ausreichend Alk.

Reaktionen: elast.max und IvyMike

Eulenspiegel

Schreibwütig
   Autor
28 September 2013
Was hat denn die Cabincrew mit meiner Ausgangsfrage zu tun?
Manchmal fällts mir echt schwer, solche Posts nachvollziehen zu können!
Aber danke für Dein Feedback!

Reaktionen: lillyfee

knocherl

a bisserl was geht immer
   Autor
1 Juli 2012
bei München
Ich bin mit denen mal von Brüssel nach Bangkok über Dubai, los ging es das die Arretierung der Sitzlehne defekt war, immer wenn ich eingenickt bin, hat das blöde Ding nach vorne gedrückt, der Vogel war komplett voll, kein anderer Sitz frei, in Dubai sollte ich einen anderen Sitz bekommen, war aber nix, der Vogel war wieder voll, so bin ich 13 Std. aufrecht sitzend geflogen, nie mehr wieder.

Reaktionen: Eulenspiegel

ariages

Sehr erfahrener Member
   Autor
5 März 2012
Lovely Hill
Ok, für meine Schnecke hatte ich für ihren Flug zu mir nach D diesen comfort-eco-sitz gebucht. Ich hatte auch die passenden Plätze reserviert. Irgendwie kam es aber dazu, dass sie ihren Sitzlplatz geändert hat. Soweit ich mich erinnere, wurde sie von der Saftschubse gefragt, ob sie ihren Platz tauschen würde. Somit sass sie BKK->AMS in der letzten Reihe der Comfortplätze, was dazu führte, dass sich der Hinterfrau/mann in der ersten Reihe der Holzklasseplätze beschwerte, wenn sie ihren Sitz auf die maximal mögliche Neigung nach hinten verstellte. So hatte sie zwar einen Comfort-Sitz, aber letztendlich doch Holzklasse. Für den Rückflug AMS->BKK folgte sie meinem Rat und behielt ihren Sitz bei und konnte sich nur lobend darüber äussern. Insofern lohnt sich der Aufpreis schon. Nur aufpassen: niemals die letzte Comfort-Reihe nehmen.
Ganz eigene Erfahrungen habe ich keine, da ich zu gerne Busy fliege.

Reaktionen: KIm und Eulenspiegel